Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat S750 Speed management will not stays at set peed.

Rgeer ยท 2026-08-25 13:48

I replace the drive controller on a S750 ATDZ14977 and when I try to set speed management a 70%, but wasn't able to set it when I hold the button. It default back to 57% once I turn the ignition off. Any suggestions? Thanks

Replies4
  1. #1bobatack2026-08-25 20:27

    Were you holding the snail button at least 5 seconds?

  2. #2Rgeer2026-08-25 22:24

    Yes, but I don't see the "set" come on. It keep flashing between the 70 percent and the hours. I don't know if there is a procedure to do after replacing the drive controller.

  3. #3DustAndRay2026-08-25 23:31

    Sounds like the new controller aint been programmed to the machine yet. New drive controllers usually need Service ADVISOR to marry it up n unlock the settings. Dealer trip prob needed unfortunatly.

  4. #4Rgeer2026-08-26 21:09

    You are correct, had to program it. I use the Bobcat software and program the controller. After that I was able to to set the speed management and it stayed set. Thanks.