I got the 32-39 error code on my T 250. That code points to a bad lift actuator. I did the plug swap and get the 32-34 error code that says the tilt actuator is bad. So this should confirm that the lift actuator has some issues. I start working on the machine to replace the bad actuator. I find there is an old-style actuator on the lift, the suspected bad one, and a new style with the yellow sticker saying you need software version 63.0 or higher on the lift. I did the push the bucket positioning button and found out my machine has version 80 of the software. So since there is one new style already on there another one should work. I replace the bad actuator with a new one and I still have the same issue. My bucket sticks are locked and I can't attempt any calibration. I swap the connectors and still get the same two codes 32-39 and 32-34. I take the actuators back out and only have them connected to the electrical connectors and not bolted to the control valve. This should eliminate any problems with the spool causing and error but my sticks are still locked. The machine will move forward and backward. It's only the bucket that does not work. Please help me if you can to figure out what's wrong. Thank you! Machine serial number is 525611630. the actuator part number is 7101672
I got it figures out. thanks for looking
Please share what the answer was
I was stupid is the answer, if I'm being honest. haha. For some reason, I thought I could test the actuators with them only plugged in and not bolted to the control valve. Once I bolted them to the control valve it was like magic, everything work. It was just dumb on my part. If you have any questions though, I may be able to help. I did a lot of research on this issue. I did successfully rebuild the worn-out actuator for less than 50 bucks. It was the old-style actuator.
Hey, we've all been there... I was only asking because we all like to know what the answer turns out to be, and people will be coming here for info on t250 actuators.
I have my actuator giving me grief , how do you rebuild these units ?
Do you have any information on rebuilding these units. Thanks Trevor