Hi I have a bobcat t190 And it will run for about 10 to 15 min then all hydraulics stops like I lifted the seat bar So I buy a new sensor install it and it worked fine for another 15 to 20 min same thing And the only way I can move it is with traction lock override Then sometimes the seat bar will light up again and I can use all controls again for a couple minutes Then it just keeps getting worst and shorter amount of time the seat bar light will stay lit up until The next morning then will work again for a very lil bit I am very frustrated with this thing has anybody come across anything like this ? Thanks alot
Anybody ?
while operating, the seat bar light goes out? any fault codes?
I realize I'm responding to an old post, but I encountered the same problem no a 1991 773... I replaced the sensor and it worked once, then the problem happened again. Took it apart again, but this time I removed the magnet ring and plastic "keyed" bushing from the seatbar arm. The part of the "key" going through the arm was broken, allowing the magnet ring to turn out of position. The workaround to get the machine back in service was to fasten the switch with the magnet in position to the side cage with tape and tie-wraps until a new bushing can be located. I hope his helps someone else save some grief!