Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat T190 stalls engine.

Mobilewrench ยท 2024-07-08 23:21

531614087 Don't think it is a fuel delivery issue. But to be honest I haven't looked at anything on that side of things. So, when this ctl hit my yard a while ago, the client said that the hydraulics were locked out, "just like last time". Just so you know " last time" the computer went bad and would not allow implement lift or tilt. "This time" everything works just fine. Other than a confusing hydraulic temp issue that I just resurrected a moment ago (should be pretty close to this post in recent posts). Half of my work yard is also stockpile for aggregate materials. So every chance I have had I have tried to use this machine to see if I could figure out what he was talking about. So, I noticed that occasionally, when multifunctioning the engine will stall like you hit the key. But not every time. Best I can recall: Bucket tilt against relief: no stall Boom hoist against relief: no stall Till and hoist against relief: no stall But trying to travel while using tilt and hoist: Stall (but not every time). Also, just because, unlike my clients, I like to provide accurate information... Every once in a while it seems like the hoist pedal gets a little sticky. Not a full solenoid lock out, but close. Anybody have any ideas?

Replies2
  1. #1Mobilewrench2024-07-09 22:21

    Bump

  2. #2Cliffy2024-07-10 04:41

    Our s300 has had a number of issues. It is a bad for getting gunk caught in tank pickup. It looses power then stalls. Engine out for that. It was also intermittently cutting out. Wiring to engine run solenoid had an intermittent open circuit near injector pump. Would cut out randomly under load. Then it had a short to ground rubbing on oil filter. Wiring has also rubbed through in a number of places causing painful hydraulic problems.