Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat T300 – Mystery

Dust Jockey ยท 2014-09-10 10:01

I'm getting inconsistent "40-28" (right joystick) and "ACS" error codes. Checked wiring, fuses, connectors; replaced right joystick. Still getting both codes with no consistency - machine can be hot or cold, wet or dry. Will run flawlessly, then slam me with the errors. I'm certainly missing something. Bobcat has about 680 hrs., 4 yrs old. ??? Thanks.

Replies2
  1. #1Equip Junkie2014-09-10 22:05

    I had a similar issue on my T770 not that long ago. When I brought it in to the dealer they reset the computer and it hasn't happened again. I have also had good help from the bobcat Techlink in our area. It is a free service to Bobcat owners to help diagnose issues. You may have to contact your dealer to find out if you have that in your area, or you maybe able to get that number off their website.

  2. #2Dust Jockey2014-09-11 05:38

    Thanks! Will check it out.