Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hydraulics on 763 bobcat

moosefd · 2022-08-16 23:15

I have a 763 bobcat app 3000 hrs kubota motor . The machine has been one of the most reliable pieces of equipment I’ve ever had. Used it about a week ago to move some dirt parked it. Yesterday started it up only the boom would raise but wouldn’t lower, bucket won’t do anything. I’m wondering if I have a valve stuck somewhere. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Replies5
  1. #11466IH2022-08-16 23:28

    Could be a linkage stuck. Lift loader up and lower orange boom prop and raise cab by removing the 2 nuts at the front corners of the cab. Once the cab is up you can visually inspect the valve and the linkages

  2. #2bobatack2022-08-17 20:58

    Is there any chance the auxiliary hydraulics are stuck in on position?

  3. #3moosefd2022-08-17 23:11

    I’ll check tomorrow

  4. #4moosefd2022-08-19 22:46

    Did visual check couldn’t find anything wrong. I am suspecting that there is a valve stuck somewhere. Could it be the body that feeds loader

  5. #5moosefd2022-08-20 11:40

    Got up this morning and decided to take big hammer and beat ton valve body. Fixed it . I’ll be changing filter and hydraulic fluid to try and prevent further debris from causing problems.