Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bobcat T76 Bobtach

Mr. Wrench ยท 2025-12-18 06:30

A costumer I work for has a Bobcat T76 without hydraulic quick attach. I was wondering what it takes to put that on the machine. Has anyone ever done that? It does have the button in the cab.

Replies4
  1. #1rbrown2252026-01-03 20:12

    I looked into doing the same on a 873 I had. Need to tap into the hyd circuit. bring lines up to the arms then down the same arm as the tilt lines. then add the cylinder. The other option I looked into was a linear actuator, kind of like deere uses (I think it was). Pricing was going to be cheaper and easier with this option. Before I got farther I ended up replacing the machine with a T770 that had it.

  2. #2DustAndRay2026-01-03 20:53

    You'll probably just need the hydraulic cylinder for the Bob-Tach and a hose kit to run down the lift arm. I'd check online for an aftermarket kit; they usually come with everything you need. It's a pretty common project. Good luck with it

  3. #3Mr. Wrench2026-01-03 21:10

    I have not really found any aftermarket kits online. Since it has the switch already in the cab do you think it all ready has the control valve or does it just have the electrical wiring for it. I didn't know if someone had put one on that model lately and would remember.

  4. #4ozarkag2026-01-03 21:57

    I assume the switch is in all machines, but it may stop there. Not likely the valve is installed, although I a not as familiar with the r series. Only way to know would be ask a dealer. Even if you add all the parts it will need to be enabled in software.