Can anyone here point me in the right direction to find the removal procedure for a a/c compressor on a 2012 bobcat t770?
I'm assuming with compressor mounted behind engine? There is no good way. I've had the best luck working from the back, removing what you can to increase access. Should be able to raise cab, remove plastic fan lower shroud and air louver on side under the loader arm to access thru there as well.
Yes, it is on the back side. I have heard horror stories about having to pull engines and that is just not something I want to get into. Just trying to make sure it is possible before I get into it and then figure out it is not possible to do. Thanks
Is possible, but nobody will blame you if you decide its not. . . Even pulling the engine, you need to come halfway out, then reach in behind to remove compressor or hoses.
Thanks, got it out by removing alternator, water pump pulley, hydraulic hoses to bucket on the engine end and wiring them up out of the way. Then got the compressor loose and pulled out into the space created and unhooked the hoses from it. Then it just kept turning it until I hit the combination for it to slide out. Took about 3 hours but probably could do it now in about an hour should I need to do it again.