Hey, just wondering if anyone has experience in working on the v417 in relation to replacing hoses from hyd pump to manifolds at back by counterweight. This machine is very tight to work on and leaves very little for access to remove a blown hose in the middle area below the boom. I was looking in the manual to see if it suggested anything, but came up with nothing. I am just wondering if it is necessary to remove the engine/pump cradle assembly or maybe the cab to access these hoses?? Anyone have ideas here? Thanks for any help.:Banghead
Do't know about your V417 but when a hose failed on our 743 a bit over a year ago I did end up pulling the engine to access the hose. Fixed a few other things while it was apart to save future work! At least on the 743 the engine is not a bad job to take out and slip back in. Lots more fun than changing a starter on a JCB185!