Working on one of my dump trucks and I ended up changing some airline and I changed the brake relay valve for the rear brakes. Its has a supply(coming from the tank), a delivery(going to the chambers in a tee fitting), and a control line. Problem is the delivery is leaking air without stepping on the brake. Got a new sealco relay this morning but wondering if it could be bad or what? Cursing all day long about it still cant figure it out
I think you got a faulty relay valve. What model valve is it? A picture might help.
That's what I'm thinking too. It's a sealco rsl110700. Only thing I'm wondering is theres a reservoir port but I capped that and I ran the supply line from the tank to the supply port. Maybe I was supposed to go into the reservoir port? And sorry I dont have any photos on me I forgot to take some
Okay so looks like thay parts is specifically for trailer use from what I read. Would that matter? I mean it's doing the exact same thing for those brakes right? I dont see why it would matter