Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

branch 2 hoisting engineer

Tradesman ยท 2013-07-23 10:30

yee haw!! I just passed hurdle three I did my demonstration of skills this morning and passed. So far I've done proof of experience, it took a quite a bit of work I had 5 letters from customers stating there assessment of my skills an affidavit from a licenced op I have worked with, enough invoices to prove I had the required hours, I wrote a three page letter describing my procedures, hand signal test, load charts test , hands on, now the big ministry test some time in Sept. I have a temporary licence now, a lot of work and even more aggravation , but all worth it for that pretty little paper to put in my wallet.

Replies2
  1. #1robin yates uk2013-07-23 10:39

    good luck and stay safe:drinkup

  2. #2Tiny2013-07-23 13:20

    Its funny to a point . I have been running boom trucks since 1980 but until I got that card last year it was getting to the point that I was going to be turned away from a growing number of places . Funny how that little card opens doors .