Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Broken wire for CT332 Quick-Tach- Need help finding fuse???

gumper ยท 2021-09-17 21:24

So I went to switch attachments using my 2008 John Deere Ct332. The electric Quick -Tach wouldn't move. I checked the wiring and found several sections that were damaged. I am fine with splicing them back together but was wondering if anyone knows where to find the fuse for the Quick-Tach? I would think it blew when the wires got damaged. I'm working away from home and don't have access to my manual. Thanks!

Replies2
  1. #1mg23612021-09-18 06:18

    Under the cab on the right side there should be 2 relays mounted separate from the relays near the fuse block. Next to those relays is a fuse holder with a 30 amp fuse. That would be for the quick-tach.

  2. #2gumper2021-09-18 10:46

    It was a bad fuse. Thanks very much for the help. I appreciate it.