Hi, I have a case 430 skid steer but the bucket won't tilt back or forward. When I go to tilt it it moves the the other joystick for the boom movements as if it's interlocked. It will still drive and steer and boom movements are fine. I have checked, cleaned and replaced all fuses. My next step is to lift cab and check under there, solinoids wireing ect. Am I heading in the right direction?. Thanks for any info on this issue.
Is this mechanical or pilot controls? If it's pilot I have no clue what could be wrong. If mechanical it sounds like something is wrong with the linkage somewhere. Tilt the cab, push down the mechanical lap bar interlock on the left side of the frame (with the engine off obviously) and work the sticks around while you watch the linkages to see what's going on. Also pull the rubber boots on the sticks up out of the way so you can inspect those areas.
Will try that thanks Jacob