Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bucket roll back Help

Superk ยท 2014-11-08 20:23

hi guys my case 580 super k is "hard to roll back front loader bucket" lots of pressure on left loader control required and the auto Return to level is not working. Should the proximity switch be the first thing to diagnose? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Replies4
  1. #1sheepfoot2014-11-08 20:40

    No, check the rod on the left hand side at the bell crank for sticking and the lower one from the short linkage cam to the control valve. They get frozen up and cause the binding feeling. The check your fuses and so on.

  2. #2mitch5042014-11-08 21:40

    Uhh, sheepfoot, I think you meant on the righthand side on a Super K. After you check that, check where your control linkage goes through the frame, under the floor at the front right.

  3. #3sheepfoot2014-11-08 23:45

    Thanks mitch504, I was standing in the loader bucket when I typed that!!!!

  4. #4bill onthehill2014-11-09 11:37

    I just took my rod off this summer and straightened it in a vice. Lubed up the tube it slides in with never seize and a baby could work it now.