Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Bucket Stuck on 753

Curtis Lee ยท 2012-11-23 19:26

I have a bobcat 753 and today I was using it to dump/spread gravel. I raised the bucket to dump a load of gravel and the arms won't lower/raise and the bucket won't tilt. Anyone else experienced this?

Replies6
  1. #1materthegreater2012-11-23 22:21

    Yes. Check your lift/tilt fuse. If it's blown try replacing it (SAME amp rating). If it blows again check your wiring. Probably a wire shorting somewhere.

  2. #2Curtis Lee2012-11-23 22:31

    Do you know where it's located?

  3. #3mrkw772012-11-23 23:06

    what year is it?

  4. #4Curtis Lee2012-11-23 23:19

    1988

  5. #5materthegreater2012-11-24 08:11

    Not sure if that's an F-series, but on the one I was working on the fuses were in the engine bay on the right hand side, under a small square plastic cover.

  6. #6Curtis Lee2012-11-24 09:18

    Thank you and I will start there first.