I am having some problems finding some teeth to fit a bucket that I have. When I bought the bucket, it had Hensley flair teeth on it, size 27. They are held on by size 27 rubberflex pins. The teeth were very loose on the shank, and keep falling off. So I thought they were shot, so I ordered a new set. But they are just as loose as the old teeth. The shanks look ok. So now I am thinking that I may have the wrong teeth? Are escos any different in size, or all the 27's the same? I know I can weld up the shank, but I would rather find some to fit if there is one. Thanks!
are you sure they are size 27's and not size 23's? minimax
Also shanks do need to be built up occasionally. especially if its a twist on tooth setup.
A 23 series rubber flex pin is too short to hold the tooth on. The 23 pin is only as wide as the shank, but it will not even come close to holding a tooth. I tried again today to get the new 27's on, but the hole in the shank and tooth will not line up. I guess I will end up grinding a little on the tooth and see if that will help.
And does anyone know if the hensleys and escos fit on the same shank? This may be my problem?