Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

What the heck is this??

DigDug ยท 2008-09-03 06:24

Looks like a Leibheer excavator doing some sort of demonstration. Anyone have a video of this? doug:usa Hydraulic_Madness1.pps (185KB)

Replies3
  1. #1DigDug2008-09-03 06:33

    I cant seem to right click on the slide show and get the properties . Can I email it to some one to try and post here? Its a microsoft power point slide show sent to me in a email , anyone know how to make it into a link? thanks doug:Banghead

  2. #2MKTEF2008-09-03 12:57

    You can right click on the picture in the slide, and save it as a picture. If its that liebherr front exc climbing up the pole; its posted before here...

  3. #3martin262008-10-13 11:32

    I will replay here administrator because you moved my post from here to Problem with Case 9021. But problem is that I can't replay at Thread Problem with Case 9021. Please move it to Problem with Case 9021. Do anyone have some link for Case 9021 manul book? I can not exactly tell what is wrong. I will try to search if I will get book for manual. If noone have it I will try to tell what is wrong.