Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Power Edged 345C L (Pics)

BOSS EXCAVATING ยท 2008-09-01 15:29

I'm a pretty big fan of this excavator and I know there's guy's on here that feel the same way as I do.I took these today....Enjoy!

Replies19
  1. #1N.CarolinaDozer2008-09-01 23:11

    Nice hoe! :thumbsup

  2. #2cat 325ccr2008-09-02 12:48

    Love that machine too! Thanks for posting

  3. #3Eric2008-09-02 13:08

    I run one identical to that, and love it.

  4. #4bigblueox2008-09-02 21:13

    i'm currious, i've never heard of power edge. is it a cat trade mark?

  5. #595zIV2008-09-02 22:05

    Where?:beatsme All I see is an Excavator! Not a garden Tool

  6. #6Tigerotor77W2008-09-03 20:16

    Yes, POWEREDGE is a registered trademark of Caterpillar. http://www.cat.com/cda/components/fullArticle?m=37523&x=7&id=343609

  7. #7CascadeScaper2008-09-05 00:14

    We're trying a 345DL at work. Not sure what the verdict is yet, it's quick that's for sure. Real light in the rear end though, for being 5 tons heavier than the PC400's we're running and slinging a smaller bucket, it stands on its nose easier than the 400's.

  8. #8[-Agent-]2008-09-05 01:08

    Oh Ima have to come see that. The 345's look bigger then the 400's your using though. I think some of you here get horny just looking at that excavator am I right?

  9. #9Deere96702008-09-05 01:12

    naa its not that kinda hoe!

  10. #10AtlasRob2008-09-05 17:06

    :lmao :lmao :beerchug

  11. #11hvy 1ton2008-09-05 18:03

    +1 :drinkup

  12. #12[-Agent-]2008-09-05 18:33

    Didn't even think about that.

  13. #13oakland2008-09-05 20:06

    i love the new 345cls they are awesome

  14. #14[-Agent-]2008-09-05 22:36

    NICE! Looks like the paint faded, know what they use it for?

  15. #15oakland2008-09-05 22:56

    loading trucks 769 cats, komatsu hm300s and cat d30ds also it is used for trenching and culvert installation

  16. #16cat 325ccr2008-09-05 22:58

    heres some at the gm plant

  17. #17cat 325ccr2008-09-05 23:06

    more http://www.flickr.com/photos/testa1250/2832318358/ http://www.flickr.com/photos/testa1250/2832318332/in/photostream/

  18. #18Ashley522018-12-23 09:07

    Nice! I like it.

  19. #19StanRUS2018-12-23 14:13

    Watch the exhaust ejector pipe @ the muffler, they crack and start oil fires and the 345C burns to the ground.