i have a 1997 763 bobcat. with the kubota motor. I was using the teeth to knock a tree over and hit the tree numerous of times... Now some of the teeth have play in them and some don't. this is a tooth bucket. not a smooth bucket with a tooth bar. thanks
You either, have sqeese pins or side crimp? sometimes the teeth may look a little loose. if yoy have the crimp style just wack them in a bit
i have the pins that when u put them in they spread out inside to keep them locked in
They will tighten up after you did a bit more dirt, good luck
B Could i still use a sledgehammer and hit on one of the sides of the tooth to tighten the pins inside of them
If the pin is partialy out, hit it back in and it will lock in, the pin will stop moving when it fills back up with dirt. If you have split the tooth you can relace it for 6 or 7 bucks and a couple for the pin. I wouldn,t worry about it it will tighten up again. good luck.
Hi acasey1433.IF I have much trouble with the tooth pin ,I weld the tooth to the shank on loader & hoe buckets.The trouble seems to start when the tooth first works loose on the shank.I run a few weld passes around it with a 7018 rod & go back to work.