This is at the local gravel purveyor
Cool! Don't see a shovel configuration very often. Ed
I see that pretty regular- have to go around the block to enter formark yard- won't allow us to turn left into their yard. seems they moved that shovel some in the last year or so
I got in a YouTube trap once and found myself watching old shovels work. The gentleman featured in the video rescues old shovels and draglines. He attended an event or held an event for older equipment. It was held at a large property and people were using their old equipment. Old crawlers and dozers pushing dirt and shovels digging. I spent hours on this video trap. Its very cool to see them work.
cool! howdy neighbor. I'd like to see it run some time. Just walk it over to one of the piles and lift up some of the loose material.
If anybody is looking for a shovel front for a 15B, I have an 87 year old friend near me that has a brand new, never been mounted, one for $1,500.00. Yes, it is as it came from the factory except for some patena in the paint.
wow!
Can you get some pics.?
Thats a nice looking 15B shovel front Skyking .All my Bucyrus are draglines.
I also like the Mack beside it
that mack was all restored and taken to parades years back- sad to see it has been let go to rough shape
There was in the early 90's a large {don't know the model number} Bucyrus Erie shovel setting on the right side of road entering the town in Chelan Wa.
Sounds like you could have been watching my YOUTUBE channel
Definitely a possibility! Share your handle and or a link and I will check it out if I haven't already. I have a weird thing for old equipment and trucks.
Ogling the B series white mack...
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvCxw49nen8vju_2i8lIqYg