I would like to put stud pilot wheels on a rear end that has hub pilot wheels they both are 6hole and the studs are the same size. I started out thinking i would just change hub but i have 4 F600s and they all have diffrent rear ends. Why wouldnt this work?
are you talking about changing lugnuts ?? hub pilot carries the wheel on the hub, the nuts just clamp, while the stud pilots carry on the studs via the cone shape of the nut/ wheel hole. Not saying it can't be done,but I'd be a bit leery. good luck, bw
I want to run stud pilot wheels on hub pilot huds. I am alot leery.
I don't see the problem, if the wheel pilot is a close fit for the hub, use the flange nuts, if the hole is loose, use the cone nuts that match the wheels.
I pulled a hub off a rearend that has the wheels i want to use to night and it will work on the axle that is under the truck. I have to rebuild the brake any way. It looks looking like even thow all 4 rearends are notheing alike from the backing plate out they will interchange.