May sound like a dumb question but what is a Buggy Operator? I have seen jobs posted for one but not sure what position is or what they do.
Basically, they beat themselves half to death inside the cab of a scraper.
Thats what i thought its basicaly just another name for a scraper
The only thing that comes to my mind is a concrete buggy, or "Georgia" buggy.
I have a bunch of Amish around me but they usually run their own instead of hiring out.
Funny we call them Yankee death buggy's:drinkup:drinkup:drinkup
I didn't dream that name up :drinkup http://www.docstoc.com/docs/24200172/Material-Handling-with-a-Georgia-Buggy
Here in Alberta... scrapers are called Buggy's. Who's hirin buggy ops John?
A buggy is also used in paving jobs, mainly required for state jobs. the asphalt gets dumped into the buggy, gets mixed and then transfered into the paver. YouTube - Roadtec Shuttle Buggy 2500D Walk Around
You'll notice that Reaper is from Alberta/B.C, the Buggies he is talking of are
Borek in dawson is hiring
We always called them a "Shuttle Buggy". Same difference i guess though.
Buggy is what happens to the windshield on my Harley