C13 KCB prefix out of the 10 or so times i cleared codes and started fresh, i got the primary loss of speed signal twice, and all 6 injectors come up low current, every single time. codes only come on at high rpm, say 1800 to 1900 new set of fuel filters, new crank sensor, cam sensor coming on tuesday. Ran out of bucket straight from transfer pump, so not sucking air. still getting same codes. haven't pulled valve cover yet to check wiring, but from what i understand there isn't a single common wire. gotta be a broken or loose wire or connector, or ECM issue. Any help is appreciated. thanks. Drew
Try the attached porocedure and see where it takes you.......
Check all and I mean all of your grounds.
Disconnect P1 connector from ECM and check that you have good power supply to pin # 48,52 and 53 Also check that you have good ground at pin # 63,65 and 67 you must check with P1 disconnected to ECM because they are connected by an internal buss bar
Thanks for the replies. I’ll let you know what I find out on Tuesday, hopefully I won’t get interrupted too much. Road calls seem to be picking up in frequency.... had one on Friday, air compressor discharge discharge line, thankfully it was 20 minutes from the shop. The 100 mile one way road calls suck!
Just a quick update..... put a new ecm on.....apparently C13 ECMs go bad all the time.....I had another truck in here simultaneously that wouldn’t stay running for more than 2 or 3 minutes.... got worse as it got hotter. Just sputter and die like it was out of fuel. Spent a day checking the fuel system ,all checked out. When I got the new ECU back from dealer all programmed For the other truck I put it on this one as a test. Problem solved. Installed 2 injector harnesses and the main harness......oil had made its way all the way down to the ecu connector, which I assume is kind of common. Thanks for the assistance Drew