I saw this machine in an ad recently. Maybe the cab has a bunk upstairs. Anyone got pictures of a cab you wouldn't want to be seen in? Phil
Allways wanted a backhoe cab I could stand up in.
Yeah, here's one:
Maybe the owner is like 7 feet tall??? Man, maybe its me, but I see NO reason for that!!
Hey Now, Play Nice:tong
the cab is so tall beacause when you turn the seat around to use the hoe. it actually raises up 18" or so to be able to run the hoe levers. had one similiar on a JD 400.
looks like there is cylinders on the front, for the roof to open up?
I believe those are the ROPS posts just like my 401c skiploader has. Almost looks like an aftermarket cab was added to a 401 to me.
Another dual windshield design, and a 580CK cab. Phil
Whats is that? looks like my Massey 2200 skip loader with a case hoe?
The upper picture is all Massey Ferguson, except the cab. I don't know who made it for them, but the operator sits very low in it. The lower picture is a Case 580CK with one of the 3 different cab versions available. Phil
I kinda like mine. Not to big, not to small...
Hey man a have a problem with my 580 b case backhoe, it is weak in forward, in the dash it have a gauge who is in green when the machine is in neutral, but whe a put it to forward the gauge droop to the red zone..... What i can do to fix it?
Checolin,Check out this epic thread!!!
CHECOLIN, Welcome to the forum:drinkup:drinkup. s1120 has give you good advice, read through that thread first, them maybe we can help. A plugged pump pick-up screen is a possibility; does the gauge pressure remain low when in reverse? s1120, I honestly have never seen another cab like that one on a CK. Very compact, looks more like a cockpit. Nice picture. Has it been made for the machine or adapted? Phil
I have seen one other one, and it was on a old... 430 I think?? It looks like it was made for it. Not cobbed together or anything. Maybe it came off of a early model tractor that was pretty much the same body wise.
Cab or ROPS to protect my noodle...580CK? My 69 580 Construction King TLB has givin me a few close calls in the trees. I have to either fab up a rops/cover or find a cab. Has anyone done any fab up from an old dozer rops or something similar? Are old cabs out there? i don;t care about glass or heat....just head cover. Phil, or anyone, how do those old cabs mount up to the 580's? Any photos of the attachment points? I have one of the old HEAVY dozer rops frames but would have to figure out suitable mounting points on this open station TLB. RASMAN