I've heard that the "new" motor to replace the Iveco 8205 engines is the Iveco 8365, does anyone know if that is fact, or fiction? Also, is that a turbo engine, and what do they come in now days, i.e. trucks, dozers, or what? Thanks for your time and expertise, I greatly appreciate it! Cheers, JD Dozerman
I'm not sure about the 8365 JD but i have seen several 14Cs with a 8.3 liter turbocharged cummins stuffed in them but according to the serial number plate one of them i seen started life with a 8205 03 531 which is kinda nice to know really because somewhere on this planet theres an adapter plate of some kind laying around for them I'd guess. There is a 14C selling nearby at an auction with a 8.3 in it and Im planning on going to look it all over to see how it was done in case I need to know in the future lol.