Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Can anyone ID these bucket teeth?

ElliottG · 2022-06-08 20:10

Hi guys, I have a Yanmar Vio17 with a 16" trenching bucket. One of the tooth adapters is broken off and I'm trying to source another one. It has a C shaped pin type thing, not sure what to call it. Anyone know what style it is or what to search for? Thanks!

Replies5
  1. #1heymccall2022-06-08 21:03

    Edited post

  2. #2ElliottG2022-06-08 21:20

    Thanks. Being in Canada, NAPA doesn't show that here. Is this same as John Deere #T716X2A? How do the teeth come off the adapters? Any tips?

  3. #3heymccall2022-06-08 21:32

    The adapter I posted was wrong. I've since edited it.

  4. #4Tags2022-06-08 21:37

    You pin punch the “C” shape on the tooth into the relief area on the adapter.

  5. #51466IH2022-06-08 22:17

    When the adapter is still on the bucket you can drive them off with a big punch and hammer. Sometimes I use a torch and heat up the tabs so they bend out a little easier while driving off tip.