Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Can anyone tell me which hose to switch on a 2004 JCB JS160?

jdp8402 ยท 2013-04-02 09:24

I want my controls like a Deere, I think. Left side boom and spin, right side bucket and stick. I tried searching last night but couldn't come up with anything. Thanks, Jeff

Replies5
  1. #1uffex2013-04-02 11:42

    Good day Sir We have information ready explaining the alteration of control pattern please email me at [email protected] I will forward this onto you. Kind regards Uffex

  2. #2jdp84022013-04-03 00:23

    Thank you for the help. I do appreciate it. But can't I change the hoses behind the cab?

  3. #3shopguy2013-04-03 02:06

    Do it at the first connection in the hoses after they leave the pilot valve before any other valvethere should be some markings if not hold the hose and let somone flip the lever and you should feel it jump to sort them out

  4. #4uffex2013-04-03 12:15

    Good day Sir We would recommend as shop guy you make any change at source, in real terms there is less risk to problems an the chance that some valve may be between your source and receiver is unlikely. There is no advantage to a change behind the cabin. If you are the only operator fine but may we recommend the inclusion of a window decal if other operators may use the machine. Kind regards Uffex

  5. #5jdp84022013-04-03 21:51

    Thank you guys for the help. I had a JCB dealer call me back and it turns out mine is supposed to have a switch that changes between ISO and SAE. The rocker switch is gone for some reason though. So I'm going to order a new one and hopefully it works.