i want to adjust the turning angel of the front axel as the problem is when I am turn from steering wheel left or right backhoe didn't turn normal it going slipping and turn little angel . I wish some one tell me what to do . thanks
Four wheel drive engaged on hard surface?? Hard to gauge from your post, what exactly do you mean by slipping ans what machine?
thanks for your replay yea four wheel is working and I mean by slipping when I am trun right to go right the tires moves slowly and keep slipping no reaction to go right only the steering cylinder turn normally and the equipment goes right with low angel like equipment wants to goes right but its moves straight .
Hi there - when you steer to the right are your front wheels looking like | - | ? Or are the front wheels looking like this ? / - / Maybe your differential lock is stuck on ?
I think what fsmech is trying to tell you is take it out of 4 wheel drive and make sure your differential is not engaged .
it look like / - / and I alrdy tried without 4 wheel drive to be sure there is no problem and gives the same result it turns small angel this mean when I want to turn the equipment I had to go forward and reverse like 10 times cuz every time its turns little . I hope I reach to you what I mean
Broken or badly damaged track/tie rod?? has this happened all of a sudden?
Perhaps the differential lock is on. This was mentioned above. The lever on the floor board or your boot pulls on a spring which pulls a lever in the transmission gearcase that moves a fork that moves a collar that locks both rear wheels together. The lever on the floorboard always appears in the same position; it is the lever on the gearcase that may need to be looked into. If that lever is stuck, and it is checked or cajoled into being free, then once that lever on the gearcase is put into the non lock position, please see if the machine steers better and if in fact the steering brakes would have an improved effect. Dont crawl around or under that machine unless you are sure it wont roll over on you....
thanks for your answer but I am sure that the differential lock is off may be need to be sure that toe in and out is adjusted
can you upload some photos of whats going on? will help everyone out
Lift the rear tires off the ground with the stabilizers, and see if you can turn one wheel forward (engine OFF). The other wheel should turn backwards, if it doesn't, then put it in gear (engine still OFF). If you can get the wheels to spin in opposite directions by hand, THEN we'll believe you that the differential is working. You can check toe in with a tape measure in a minute, but that would have to be way out to make any difference, you'd be able to see it pigeon toed just looking at it.
ok i'll try to upload some photos or video to what happen and i will check the diff