Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Can somebody help i.d. This cat for me.

BCOWANWHEELS ยท 2015-08-31 13:02

The owner says its a 941"b" serial number is 80h00744. Could somebody conferm its a b model for me please. Thanks bunches bob p/s sorry about caps but my eyes are bad

Replies4
  1. #1tctractors2015-08-31 15:39

    With that low number it has to be around the 1970 spot without the B on the end of the 941 running the 330C series engine. tctractors

  2. #2Nige2015-08-31 16:43

    Bob, 941 track loaders of 80H S/N prefix from 1-3039 were 941 models, 80H3040-Up are 941B. Yours is a 941 manufactured in late 1968. I can't date it any closer than that.

  3. #3BCOWANWHEELS2015-08-31 17:27

    thanks so much fellas,

  4. #4BCOWANWHEELS2015-08-31 18:24

    this machine is a little older than I,am looking for but its at auction ,it has movie of it working and a lot of pictures and I bet its still a good machine seeings its a second owner and garage kept. the owner is 91 yrs old ! its on www.auctiontime.com under lot number 5930. starting bid is 100.00 with no reserve. someone here might just want it ! hope this helps ya,ll bob