Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Can’t find Upper Track Idlers for JD350-C John Deere Crawler.

Brodiesel ยท 2018-11-27 18:38

I need help finding these, upper track idlers for a JD350-C. Anyone have some ideas? They are obsolete, the rest of the assembly and wear items are available, just not the idler.

Replies7
  1. #1Dave Neubert2018-11-27 18:55

    You talking about the top rollers

  2. #2Dave Neubert2018-11-27 19:06

    Machinery Trader lists several companys that have them

  3. #3Brodiesel2018-11-27 19:53

    Its just one upper idler/roller, no other rollers up top. John Deere its obsolete, but yeah now that you mention it I found a company that might sell one it just has a new part number.

  4. #4redneckracin2018-11-27 20:54

    Tracksnteeth.com, wengers of Myerstown and tractorzone.com should get you what you need.

  5. #5Brodiesel2018-11-27 22:39

    Thanks. Found em in in stock at https://www.tracksnmore.com pretty cheap too.

  6. #6Welder Dave2018-11-28 00:54

    Trek/DCF should have them as well.

  7. #7redneckracin2018-11-28 07:03

    I'll add them to my regular search for track parts. I have been wrenching on a 550JD Dozer and a 450B JD Track loader. Not too many parts that can't be found online or from Deere. They may be spendy, but they are available.