Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Can’t keep it up

COWMATSU · 2024-02-26 22:21

Komatsu pc 200lc5 when I let go of joy stick the main cylinders on the stick drop back to the ground

Replies8
  1. #1uffex2024-02-27 06:19

    Good day & welcome Please see attached. Kind regards Uffex

  2. #2Vetech632024-02-27 07:55
  3. #3COWMATSU2024-03-01 22:35

    Does this sound like a joy stick problem or do I look farther down the line and where do I look next thanks

  4. #4uffex2024-03-02 04:32

    Good day I suggest there is not so much wrong with your joy stick, more probable the valve where it is connecting or the cylinder is leaking. Kind regards Uffex

  5. #5Tyler d4c2024-03-02 07:58

    That's what she said

  6. #6funwithfuel2024-03-03 07:18

    Feel your cylinder(s) after operating, if they're significantly hotter than the rest of the machine's hydraulics, you probably need to get repacked. You said the stick drops but said both cylinders, so I assume you mean the boom cylinders. If you have a temp gun, you can see which is the warmest, that's gonna be the one to go after. Also check your hydraulic oil return filter, see if you have bits of vinyl and plastic in there. Good luck.

  7. #7COWMATSU2024-03-16 22:54

    Thanks for info I Will pack the cylinders and let know if that was it

  8. #8Coaldust2024-03-17 01:20

    That happens when I’ve been hitting the whiskey, hard. Wait, what? What are we talking about, again.