I have a 2003 Bobcat 753 G-series with new actuators and an ACS controller. It can operate the bucket using both the foot pedals and the hand controls. This winter, I started having problems lowering the bucket. Tilt, tilt-back, and lifting always worked, but I couldn’t lower the bucket. I could fix it by moving the aux switch on the left joystick to the center position — then it would work again. Unfortunately, that trick doesn’t work anymore, and now I can’t lower the bucket at all. If I turn the machine off and back on, I can lower the bucket once. It seems like it go into "float mode" — when I press the pedal down once, it goes all the way down by itself. I’ve gotten an error code once: 12-23, but there’s no static error code. I can still calibrate the actuators. Any ideas?
No replies yet.