Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Can you Dig it?

Emerson ยท 2012-09-06 17:31

My little guy is turning 1 Tomorrow so my Wife made this for him.. Thought I'd share

Replies4
  1. #1mitch5042012-09-06 19:19

    Wow! that is impressive! Can she make me one? just use a larger shirt and change the 1 to a 42?

  2. #2CM19952012-09-06 19:44

    That's awesome! My wife's best friend has twin boys aged 4 that have had a tough row to hoe being born premature but are now full of **** and vinegar. They love heavy equipment and she brought them out a couple of weeks ago to the site to see the machines. Of course just seeing the machines wasn't good enough for me - each one had about 15 minutes in the loader, traveling around the site loading dirt and dumping it. Those kids were on cloud nine and I couldn't help remembering when I was young with a passion for the yellow scrap iron and would have loved to be able to "operate" one. I didn't have the opportunity in my younger years to do anything more than sit on a parked machine and pretend I was moving dirt, so I like to give the youngsters that are interested in the iron some seat time. I told their Mom once the "yellow iron disease" gets in their blood there is no cure..:cool2

  3. #3oldtanker2012-09-06 20:27

    Pretty cool! I gotta show this to the wife! Rick

  4. #494porkchop2012-09-06 21:01

    awesome! my kid is teo and he already knows the difference between a backhoe and a loader. he loves big iron.