Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Cas 580 B 1971 value

Jeff Kantz ยท 2014-07-11 08:27

Good Morning fellow's I have a Case 580 b fair condition what is a fair price.I am ready to upgrade Thanks

Replies2
  1. #1fordtrucknut2014-07-12 13:49

    i'm in MO and have seen them go for 4-6k depending on condition, but backhoes hold good value down here. I'd say check machinery trader, and craigslist in your area for a machine like yours or one next stage newer, I just bought a 580C for $9K, the same place had a 580B for $6K, they also had a 580D for $12k, so you can pretty much add or subtract $3k for every model change. this was also from a business, so the prices will usually be about $1-2k higher than someone selling on the street. again these were the prices in my area, values in your area will be completely different.

  2. #2Delmer2014-07-12 23:18

    I'll second those price ranges, except what I've seen has had a much wider range. And those are the asking prices, not selling prices.