Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

case 1150 electrical problem

richard palusak ยท 2019-08-18 08:21

is there an electrical diagram available for a case d1150? my neighbor has new batteries and replaced solenoid but gets nothing when key is switched on..no deflection on amp gauge no start.

Replies6
  1. #1BigWrench552019-08-18 10:56

    I'm not familiar to your machine, but many machines are wired similarly. I would check for a fusible link to the fuse panel. Many are wired at the starter to the fuse panel. Hope this helps and good luck to you. I'm sure someone who is more familiar with this machine will be able to help you better.

  2. #2Tinkerer2019-08-18 11:12

    Your solution may be in this thread. HeavyEquipmentForums

  3. #3richard palusak2019-08-18 11:25

    thanx for the replies

  4. #4Coy Lancaster2019-08-23 11:31

    Check your starter button under the trans control lever lock plate, make sure you are getting voltage to one wire when button is not pushed and both wires when button is pushed. Then follow wires down to starter, this system is fairly straight forward and simple.

  5. #5richard palusak2019-08-23 12:40

    thank you for the help

  6. #6Coy Lancaster2019-08-23 14:46

    Also check you master disconnect switch.