Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 1150 winch options

mr hatt ยท 2021-01-09 13:59

A buddy of mine has a case 1150G s/n# JJG0257597 that he was going to install a carco 50 ton winch on. He found out that the winch has a broken bull gear and was priced over 6K just for the gear. Now he is looking to find another winch, but we can't tell what models will fit that dozer. I called our local dealer and they directed me to their salesman. They don't call back much unless you're buying new equipment. I did come across an ol d1150 dozer for sale s/n 7109072 with a winch, but I can't tell if that would even be an option. Dozer is trashed, but it has a winch. Can anyone on here tell me what winches fit a Case 1150G dozer? If you guys have one for sale I can sure pass the info on to my friend. Thanks

Replies0

No replies yet.