Our economy is booming. Titan has been giving us very good customer service on Case equipment. Customer service is not normal for our town. I want a D6R/T with six way blade and lgp. Titan has a 1650K with LGP for rent. Will I be disappointed?
We have a 1650 with about 1200 hours on it now. I haven't operated any of its competition, but once you hit about the 1900-2100 rpm range it will push like no tomorrow. Ours is an XLT so it has the 120 inch blade and handles it like nothing. I would imagine the 132 incher on the LGPs would be a better match for it. Really, the only thing that I dislike about it is the way the brake works. There's no easing into it. Once you touch it, be prepared to bounce your head off the windshield. Of my 6 years of running the machine however, I don't think I've used the brake once. Just throw the gear shift in the opposite direction and it'll stop.
I have replaced undercarriage on one 1650K LGP. For some reason case decided to put the same undercarriage as a Fiat FL10 on the 1650K. The only place we could find parts was the dealer and it even took them a couple weeks to get everything. Why they use a Fiat FL 10 undercarriage is a mistery to me. Thats my history with this machine. Good Luck, QuickTrax