Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

case terratrac 1000d drott dozer

Robman ยท 2012-09-07 09:08

hi is there anyone out there that knows where i can get a axle for my drott or any other parts for it. as i have no luck at finding any in australia. thank you.

Replies1
  1. #1AU.CASE2012-09-08 07:12

    Hey, found one for sale , they would be a great machine for their age, well ahead of the opposition - around 1965 am I right or am I right? Not sure of the colour of that machine in the ad' but it would stand out if nicked! I have an original CASE catalogue (entire range of machinery) from that era, came with my D750, think their is a 1000D in it. Nope, just checked it is too recent for that (the catalogue that is), still here is some of the pages - almost forgot I had this book!