Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 1650k dozer opinions

precision dirt ยท 2014-05-17 23:58

Does anybody here have any experience with the case 1650 or 1850k dozers? I have a 650k and it has been a great machine and in my opinion it's solid workhorse and pound for pound seems more capable than many of the Deere or even cats smaller machines that I've ran. Not sayin the case is better, just wanting to know how the 1650 or 1850k s stack up vs the rest because you don't see as many larger case's. Any major problems with them?

Replies4
  1. #1precision dirt2014-05-19 23:39

    I guess nobody likes a case?

  2. #2Rowdy162014-05-20 21:52

    I like Case tractors, but have never seen a big dozer on a project. Only small dozers, backhoes, loaders, and trackhoes. So no opinion on th 1650.

  3. #3LT-x72014-05-20 22:48

    Case dozers seem to be a little more popular in my area compared to the rest of the country and world. But I don't think Ive even seen a 1650 or 1850 in person.

  4. #4precision dirt2014-05-21 23:00

    Ok thanks guys. Just trying to get some opinions on the larger dozers from case. I own a 650k and have ran many 850 and 1150k s I really like the track hoes and the backhoes have a nice simplicity to them but have never got any experience with or even seen many 1650 s or 1850s around my area....