Does anyone out there know a low cost drive motor replacement for a CASE 1816. If the motor suggested is a key shaft please let me know what the sprocket would be also.
Your best bet would be to take the motor off, and measure what you need, also get the system pressure and flow rate. Then take these figures to someplace like surpluscenter.com. and see if they have a motor with the same specs... Or take your motor to a local hydraulic motor rebuilder, and see if it can be rebuilt...
Thank you DIYDAVE
Check with Loader Parts Source. I got a motor from them for about $800 less than the dealer wanted. So far no problems at all. If you need a new motor, you will want to drain and thoroughly filter your hyd. oil. https://www.loaderpartssource.com/
Welder Dave, Thank you I will check them out.
I'm looking for the pumps for the 1816 Case. What is a good replacement, since these are not available?