Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 1850K

d6peg ยท 2008-03-05 22:26

Has anybody had any time with one. Not interested in getting one just wondering, a Case salesman tried to sell us one before we got our D6R.

Replies4
  1. #1T_S_S2008-03-06 23:18

    Not an 1850 k but we own a 1650k lgp that has had loads of problems, id use the d5h lgp over the case any day. The cat is waaayyy faster.

  2. #2biggixxerjim2008-03-08 13:41

    yeah I worked for a company that rented both an 650 and a 850 k. Both were crap.

  3. #3d6peg2008-03-10 21:35

    Man these must be sorry machines, by the response this thread is getting. We rented a Case loader and I would put it up against the 938G that we used to own.

  4. #4CoyoteKurtz2008-03-11 20:32

    Ive ran lots of Case dozers, not as good as a Cat, but I would put em ahead of John Deere.