Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

case 2012 tr320

Jmhweldsnow ยท 2017-04-19 15:32

great year....I have just about replaced and upgraded all of this fine machine has to offer...anywho getting ats failure code figue out egr,sensor,and air sensor...ok new is in how do I get the error code to reset???only dealer around is in Idaho,will not go to century...cant I reset this?help oh yea in my big book on how to it says a electronic service tool must be used to remove faults from memory..can I get a service tool and where?

Replies5
  1. #1Jmhweldsnow2017-04-27 13:50

    Really no one

  2. #2JS3002017-04-28 09:29

    Nothing to add on your post but I'm assuming you have had allot of trouble out of this machine? I'm thinking of trading a 450 tire machine for a TV380 or possibly a newer tire machine. Case or Kubota are really the only machines I like so far. Thinking a 2012 or so year model.

  3. #3Jmhweldsnow2017-04-28 12:41

    What kind of scanner do I bye that will reset fault codes

  4. #4Jmhweldsnow2017-04-28 12:43

    I hate to say but 2012 was the shortest year of TR320 case should off had a freaking recall.i would bye 2015 or newer.new grab warranty 3 yr

  5. #5KSSS2017-04-28 15:44

    You may not like Century, but buying the software to clear codes is silly. Have them clear the codes and go on your way. Your not going to find the software to clear the codes for sale, that stuff is continually updated, and even if you did find one, it would soon be obsolete because your not going to be able to get the updates. It is not the same as a scan tool in pickup or car.