Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

CASE 350 Radiator

7s1amma7 ยท 2015-07-03 23:05

I recently purchased a 1984 case 350 crawler with a 6 way blade. I was pushing some thick brush around my property and a limb found its way into the fan and bent a fin. The bent fin then destroyed the inner row of my radiator. I would like to avoid buying a new radiator, Can I? Remove the inner row, seal it up and run it with 3 of 4 rows? Retrofit an automotive radiator, oil cooler and electric fan? Anybody have a good source for a used part out? I've looked for a used one and would much rather find a used one and plan on waiting a while to see if one pops up but wanted to throw around some other options while I was waiting. Its free to play around with the old radiator and I also wanted to see if any one else has retrofitted another type of radiator in these machines. Thanks for the help

Replies1
  1. #1lantraxco2015-07-04 01:09

    When the weather gets hot and you work it hard, it will overheat of course. I would call around and find a good radiator company that can put a new core in it.