So the history on this is, I rebuilt the engine recently, new liners, pistons, rings. Head was planed ~.01" New intake valves. All valve seats ground. I rebuilt the injection pump myself (with help from here) So I started it a couple weeks ago and it ran ok but it seems to rev up slower than I would expect from idle to full rpm when you give it throttle. I bled the heck out of all the injectors repeatedly. I even changed one of them for a different one when I found that #1 doesn't seem to lose as much power when I cracked the injector compared to the others. I have bought new injectors and a pop tester but I haven't been able to test the injectors yet as the pop tester didn't come with the right adapter... Are there numbers or some designation for the type of fittings to connect to the pencil injectors? Or do I have to use an old fuel line and modify it to connect to the pop tester? TIA
No replies yet.