case 430 air filter restriction indicator changed sending unit and still goes on and off at different times, maybe wire harness need wire diagram
The 420 and 440 are the same so your 430 should be like this page.
case 430 air filter restriction indicator ( changed sending unit ) and still goes on and off at different times, checked all connections all seam to be good any ideas on how to isolate the problem thanks
Unplug the new sensor and see if the light comes on and off. If the light still comes on now and then, your yellow wire, circuit 266 is grounding to the frame somewhere. I have a stupid question. Is your filters plugged? I have seen the secondary filter plugged a few times on tractors. It is possible that your display panel is defective.
i have tried unplugging and it still comes on ( if you turn the key off then back on quickly the buzzer will stop for a while(sometimes 5 min up to 20 min.) but the light still stays on most of the time, I have traced the wire from the sensor to the display panel with a test light, but have no testing equipment to se if there is resistance (un hooked battery before doing any work with the display panel so as not to cause any electrical damage) the next thing i will try to completely bypass the wiring harness for this one wire(direct from sensor to display) I appreciate any suggestions ps air filters are new Thanks