I have a 1968 Case 450 Dozer. I am trying to get the gauges working. I have looked through the service manual and I can not find where the transmission line plugs into the transmission. The line from the gauge is just hanging behind the dash. The fitting is still on the line and it basically reaches to the torque converter area, but I can not figure out where it plugs into. This search was precipitated by cracking off the plastic engine oil pressure line while pressure washing the machine and nearly pumping all the engine oil out of the engine while I was letting it run to dry off the engine a bit. I have since replaced that line with copper tubing. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
Don't know where it goes but the line is for trans pressure? Most are trans temp, mine screws into the trans return line
My 1155E trans pressure line was attached to the transmission control valve under the seat. Not sure on the 450 though.
Go to this site and click "Find parts by model", then put in your model number and start searching. This site is very helpful! http://partstore.casece.com/
It goes down to the right side transmission bellhousing. There should be a angled brass fitting coming out that it hooks to if I recall. If need be I can get pics of it for you as my 450 is right around that year.
Thanks guys. Found it. Hooked up and all gauges working now. Apologies on the follow up delay.