Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 450 fuse and relay diagram

gyman98 ยท 2012-08-25 13:16

Looking for a fuse ad relay diagram for a 2006 case 450. Both console lids are missing in the unit I just bought and that's where I'm assuming try would be. Also if anyone knows where someone is wrecking a 450 that I could buy these covers at I'd appreciate the lead. The headlights aren't working, seems to be power to the switches, anyone have any ideas?

Replies5
  1. #1alrman2012-08-25 20:19

    If you go to the online Case parts cataloge you can see the decals illustrated - this is not the best pic but it may help..... Re - the headlights, are the bulbs OK?

  2. #2willie592012-08-25 20:40

    Well shut my mouth, I was trying to figure out a way of finding that diagram, never thought about looking at the decals on parts pages, nice work alrman. :notworthy

  3. #3gyman982012-08-25 20:45

    Thank you, found the same thing earlier today and found the problem to be dirty relays and fuses. Even got the taillights working! Just need to find some covers now or make some out of sheet aluminium. Thanks again for your help!

  4. #4KSSS2012-08-26 11:57

    I doubt those covers will cost much even from CASE. Those covers were a poor idea. They seldom stay together for very long.

  5. #5gyman982012-08-26 12:02

    I checked at the dealer up here and they said $74 each. Seemed ridiculous to me and if they are that weak I will just make my own. Thanks for the heads up