Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 450B Weight

UNCLETONY ยท 2010-03-05 12:20

Hey guys I was wandering if anyone could tell me the weight of a case 450B? I tried looking all over and I can't find any specs. Even machinerytrader had no weights listed. I am contemplating moving it with 14k trailer and a duramax, instead of my 20k trailer and dump. I don't want to cross state lines in a big truck . I know the machine probably weighs between 10 and 14. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks, in advance.

Replies5
  1. #1excav8r2010-03-05 14:15

    Try ritchiespecs.com they have the info your looking for, for about every machine out there.

  2. #2JimInOz2010-03-05 14:22

    I only have 450C info...With ROPS/Fuel/Operator it weighs 11,800. LGP version is 13,300. Hope that helps Jim

  3. #3pafarmer2010-03-05 15:51

    12k or 13.3 with LPG..........open station crawler ROPS.

  4. #4UNCLETONY2010-03-05 21:14

    Thanks farmer. I am going to check if it has sweeps figure that might an additional 250lbs. I am still debating what I am going to pull it with. I also checked ritchispecs, love that site and ritchiwiki. They don't have older machines. I hope they would add them, it is already a great resource and I like reading ritchiwiki just to learn about how the companies grew. FYI, I hate dealing with the DOT especially crossing state lines. IFTA bullchit, interstate/intrastate commerce bullchit. Thanks again everyone for the quick responses.

  5. #5gggraham2010-03-07 22:18

    450B Weights Hope this helps you determine the weight