Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 530 CK Hydraulic Pump Rebuild

wfmdfm ยท 2012-09-16 08:02

I think the pump on my machine is junk. I have searched but don seem to find any rebuild kits for this. Is the pump a throw away or is it serviceable? Seems easy enough to get it out except the loader is in the down position blocking easy access to it. Wally

Replies7
  1. #1JGS Parts2012-09-16 10:47

    mate what brand of pump is it running?

  2. #2wfmdfm2012-09-16 13:14

    I will be taking it off later today or tomorrow. I assume it it stamped on the pump?

  3. #3JGS Parts2012-09-16 13:37

    yeah or it will have a tag on it mate let me know what you find might be able to help you find the rebuild kit for it.

  4. #4wfmdfm2012-09-16 14:05

    The pump is a Cessna I dont find a model number but I will clean it off some more and see if its on there.

  5. #5wfmdfm2012-09-16 15:00

    I found a kit. http://www.colemanequip.com/Case-48...ription-vg/D48950-CESSNA-HYDRAULIC-PUMP-0ovR/ For that price I will just replace the pump.

  6. #6JGS Parts2012-09-16 22:31

    yeah mate for that price i would also its cheap at least u got lucky

  7. #7wfmdfm2012-09-23 06:58

    I got very lucky. When I took the pump off it turns out it was the spline coupling was shot. Cheep easy fix this time. I can get the old girl working again.