Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Case 530 CK IT MOVES!!!!!

Burns-Tractors ยท 2010-12-17 08:48

Well.... I found time to tare into my case 530 CK this weekend and I found out that the hydraulic pump that runs the clutch had a sheared off key in it. I replaced the key and got it back together and sure as shooten it moves. All I got to do is bleed out the hydraulics in the loader and I am set. I payed 1,410 for the tractor and it only cost 36cents to get her repaired . I thought I would let every one know I got her going, and I wonted to thank every one that helped me, Thanks again, Coyote Green

Replies3
  1. #1roadrunner812010-12-17 21:09

    Anytime I see a post like this with out pics I get disappointed.

  2. #2Burns-Tractors2010-12-18 00:24

    Pictures

  3. #3Mikefromcny2010-12-18 02:08

    Thanks for the pics, always nice to put a name to a face